LAXNXORTHEAST Test Session
FCC Registration Number (FRN):
You must obtain an FRN before taking the exam. The cost of the FRN is $35 to the FCC. Allow at least one business day for the FCC to process your FRN application. Obtain an FRN by:
- Creating a CORES account with the FCC (if you have not already done so): Click here
- Signing into your CORES account: Click here
- Selecting "Register New FRN" and following the instructions.
What to bring to your exam session:
- FRN Number (mandatory)
- Photo ID or equivalent (mandatory)
- $15 in exact change or sent via Paypal (mandatory)
- Two No. 2 pencils (mandatory)
- A calculator (optional)
- For upgrades: copy of current FCC license or CSCE.
- We recommend that you bring a smart phone with Google Chrome (or a derivative like Opera). It will speed up the grading process.
Additional details at https://www.arrl.org/what-to-bring-to-an-exam-session
Additional Location Information: Park in Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center visitor lot and enter front lobby – sign in and follow directions for Pitzer Auditorum