N4SEV Field Day 2023
**Testing location is at the Big Spring Memorial Park 350 Market Street East Athens, AL 35611. **
CONTACT Stephen KJ4DWX @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
You will need to bring:
- Certificate(s) of Completion, and photocopies of same, for any elements for which you’re claiming prior exam credit
- Your license (if you’re already a ham), and a photocopy of same
- Examinees should register in the FCC CORES registration system and receive an FRN before exam day. To obtain an FRN via the FCC ULS system, visit www.fcc.gov.
- The exam fee in cash (currently $15)
- Writing instruments
- A calculator (if you need one). You will need to demonstrate that its memory is cleared.
Note: As of April 19th, The FCC requires that you follow up your application to the FCC by logging in the pay a $35 fee within ten days. The VEC will submit your application usually on the 1st business day after you successfully passing your exam. This only applies to new license, renewals and vanity call sign applications. Upgrades are not included in the fees.