MBARC Field Day
- The $10 exam fee is waived for minors (max age 17), full time enrolled students (max age 24) with a current ID, Active US Military with military ID card, US Veterans with a DD214 or retired ID card or VA ID card, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
- All classes of exams offered. Order of exams are: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You can take more than one exam per session. We only ask that you have studied for that element and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- If you are not 13 years of age or older you may not register for any exam session through HamStudy.org or ExamTools.org until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a courtesy copy to email@example.com.
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one HERE.
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There will be an additional $35 fee from the FCC to issue a new license. Upgrades will not be charged the fee. You will have 10 days after your license is issued to log onto the ULS and pay the fee, or have your license declined. This fee is an addition to the GLAARG $10 fee.