Providing online and in-person exams. PARC Radio & Technology are pioneers of online exams. Schedule an exam via our website to find a session time that works for you!
NOTICE: DO NOT REGISTER HERE BEFORE GOING TO OUR WEBSITE AND SCHEDULING A TIME SLOT AT PARCRADIO.ORG
==== DO NOT SKIP ANY OF THE STEPS BELOW ==== *** FIVE STEP PROCESS TO TAKE A HAM RADIO EXAM ***
- Go to parcradio.org where you will find a schedule tab, select the schedule tab, then find an available time slot and complete the form to RESERVE your TIME SLOT.
- Go to parcradio.org where you will find a payment tab, select the payment tab, then pay for your exam session.
- Read all of the instructions on the online testing tab and the FAQ information while you wait on your registration email. WATCH FOR YOUR REGISTRATION EMAIL THAT WILL COME WITHIN 48 HOURS!
- Follow the instructions in the email and follow the link to REGISTER in the email to REGISTER for your exam.
- Save the email as it includes your Zoom link to use on the day of your exam to enter your session. ==== DO NOT SKIP ANY OF THE STEPS ABOVE ====
After you select a time slot on our website and pay, we will send you a link to complete your registration.
THERE SHOULD BE SLOTS AVAILABLE.
Before registering for this session please go to PARCRADIO.ORG and read the rules and pay for the session before registering here for this session. If you are not able to get in this session please email us using the contact us portion of our website and we will work with you, to help you out the best we can.
WARNING: If you register and do not pay. Your exam will be canceled without any notice. You must be paid, when you register! YOU MUST INCLUDE BOTH A PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL IN YOUR REGISTRATION!!!
REGISTERING WITH MULTIPLE GROUPS IS NOT ALLOWED Please do not register for multiple exam sessions (with ours or other VE teams) with the intention of missing later sessions once you pass at an earlier session: By doing so you are denying other candidates the opportunity to register and generating extra work and lost time for the VEs. Once you register, the VE team will do work for your exam, preparing for it. Candidates who pre-register for an examination, pay the test fee in advance, but do not appear at the session, will not be given a refund of their fee paid. You understand and agree that you are not entitled to a refund because in preparing for your attendance, the VE's and the ARRL/VEC have expended resources to serve your needs. EXAM TEAMS DO COMMUNICATE! If you are banned from one team, you will not be able to take online exams with any team. Ver 2109