Exam Session at the March Field Air Museum Radio Room
Feb 16, 2023 (Thu)
22550 Van Buren Boulevard, Riverside, CA 92518, USA
Greater Los Angeles Amateur Radio Group
6 / 6 slots claimed
Notes from the team:
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one HERE.
- Bring a photo ID (driver's license, military ID or passport)
- Please bring two pencils with erasers. Calculator and scratch paper will be provided.
- Exam may be on paper or via electronic device (tablet or laptop) depending on data connection conditions. If we don't have good data speeds during the test, we will use paper tests.
- All classes of exams offered. Order of exams are: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course. If you are testing for your Technician license, please verify you studied the 2022 Technician question pool!
- You can take more than one exam per session. We only ask that you have studied for that element and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- If you are not 13 years of age or older you may not register for any exam session through HamStudy.org or ExamTools.org until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a courtesy copy to email@example.com.
- GLAARG In-person Exam Fee: $10.00 (cash or personal check with proper ID)
- Exam fees are waived for minors (max age 17), full time enrolled students (max age 24) with a current school ID, Active US Military, US Veterans, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
- If you qualify for your fee to be waived please bring valid documentation to be verified.*
- All retests are $10.00 and at the discretion of the Volunteer Examiners.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org or W7DTH@yahoo.com
There will now be a $35 fee from the FCC to issue a new license. Upgrades will not be charged the fee. You will have 10 days after your license to log onto the ULS and pay the fee, or have your license declined. These fees will be in addition to the GLAARG fees.
This session is full!