Las Vegas ARRL VE Team in-person exam evening session
This exam session is held after the completion of one of the amateur radio classes at 6:00 PM. Please do not arrive earlier than 5:30 PM, the team needs to be ready to accept people in order to assist with paperwork. There is a gate that leads to a parking lot in the rear of the complex. Someone should be at the east parking lot gate to assist you for entry.
Bring the following with you to the test session:
- $15 Exam fee.
- Proper identification, preferably a picture ID with your signature. (Normally applicants provide a driver’s license or student ID).
- If you have a CSCE or credit from a previous license, we must see the original. Plus we need a photocopy to send in with your exam results.
- If you are applying to have a long-expired license reinstated, we need proof of your old call sign and license class. We need a copy to send in with your application. For help in finding this proof, contact the exam team leader.
- You may bring a calculator as long as the memory can be flushed before you take the exam. Calculators within PDAs, and cell phones.
- A laptop computer or tablet may be used. (It will need to be cleared with the VE Team) We may have devices for you to use, if you do not have one.
Salvation Army - 2900 Palomino Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89107