N4NG GLAARG Online Exam Session - 5827 - 7PM EDT (FREE for Minors, Students w/current ID)
Wednesday, August 10th 7-9 PM EDT Time Online Exam
- Exam fees are waived for minors 17 years and under, students 24 years and younger with a current ID, Veterans or Active Military with current ID, or GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra. All others are $10 via Pay Pal.
- All classes of exams offered in this order: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You can take more than one exam per session if you are properly prepared. Please study for that element at least to the point where you score 80% or higher on practice tests, consistently.
- ZOOM session invite and communications will be sent to the email used to register. Fee must be paid or form submitted requesting the waiving of fees immediately after registration or slot may be released for someone else. Install the zoom application and test it before the test session.
- Computer/laptop Windows/Mac OS (preferred) with stable Internet, video and audio. No headphones or earbuds. If you have another type of device (iPad/tablet/phone) or OS, please contact session manager ahead of time. Test your system prior to the test session.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you may not register for any exam session until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a courtesy copy to email@example.com.
- You will need a FRN. You can obtain an FRN while registering for this exam session. You can also obtain one at https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/support/universal-licensing-system-uls-resources/getting-fcc-registration-number-frn.
Effective May 19 2022 There will now be a $35 fee from the FCC to issue a new license. Upgrades will not be charged the fee. You will have 10 days after your license application is accepted by the FCC to log into your ULS account and pay the fee, or have your license application declined. These fees will be in addition to the GLAARG testing fee(s).
General rules and instructions: https://glaarg.org/remote-sessions-faqs/
Watch a Fully-Remote Amateur Radio Exam Administration Video: https://youtu.be/lovtrgFJtJ8 for more information about remote testing in general.
MUST BE READY TO PASS When session becomes full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly for additional availability in this session, to be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
GLAARG Remote Exam Fees $10. You will need your assigned PIN to waive your fees.
The register button is the orange button in the lower left below these notes.
AFTER REGISTERING. Please pay or submit a waiver form asking for your fees to be waived.
An Invoice will be sent upon receiving your registration. Payment due within 24 hours of invoice. Candidates with unpaid invoices will not be tested.
If you are a Minor 17 years and under, students 24 years and younger with a current ID, Veterans or Active Military with current ID, or GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra. Click to Submit Waiver Form
Expect a Zoom link to be sent out the day before for AM exams or by morning of PM exams. Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam". We often reach out to candidates prior to the test when we need to clarify information on your registration. If you do not communicate you will be removed from the session to make room for a another candidate.
Contact info: email@example.com